CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
With over 25 years in business, Treeco is a wholesaler of hardwood flooring. We are very fortunate to be growing across Canada with offices in Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver (Delta) BC. Our customers are retail flooring stores and independent installers who require their orders quickly and accurately. As we say to our customers: “We a distributor that offers a seamless experience with your business. This means our inventory is as accessible as your inventory, our staff can be trusted just like your staff, and your customers are just as important as our customers.”
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be vital to our success.
This is why we have transparent, shared profitability bonuses for all staff every month, full benefits, and very low staff turnover. In fact, our owners worked their way up from front line jobs themselves, so we always look for team members who have long-term potential!
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Employee discount on a huge range of wood flooring and accessories
- Casual dress (company shirts provided)
- Company social events
- Contacts past, existing, and prospective customers to promote better relationships.
- Receives order inquiries, prepares quotes, and follows up on orders.
- Inputs orders and helps to maintain customer databases
- Assists in preparing customer orders for outgoing pickup when needed
- Greets customers as needed, assists them in loading materials, and ensures they feel welcomed and valued
- Prioritizes quickly and delves into tasks at hand with minimal delay
- Follows all safety and company policies/procedures
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to juggle tasks under time pressure accurately and quickly
- Strong communication skills: verbal and written English. Other languages considered an asset.
- Comfort with basic Computer skills: Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, use of Phone system)
- Desire to maintain a clean & safe work environment at all times
- Ability to work with a team, helping others as needed
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- High School Education, or equivalent (solid English and full literacy required)
- Building industry experience preferred
- A minimum of 2 work references from previous employers (supervisors preferably, or two co-workers in lieu).
HOW TO APPLY:
Reply to: Paul Phillips, President at email@example.com
Due to time constraints, we can only contact candidates who will be invited for an interview. A brief cover letter or email is strongly encouraged.